Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm back . . .

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, and a lot has happened since my last post:
  • The day after Thanksgiving we found out we're expecting again
  • We went to the states for Christmas and got to go to Bethany's wedding reception
  • My best friend from high school Krista Rea came to Santiago and visited for a month
  • Isa turned 2
  • The Striblings and the Hellmanns both left Santiago to move to Georgetown,TX and start a business together
  • Abigail turned 4
  • Matt and I took over leadership of the team here
  • I turned 29
  • It rained buckets for 18 days straight
  • We found out we're having another girl!
Those are just the highlights, and I'm definitely still adjusting to the new rhythms and patterns that our life has now. I used to always tell myself how flexible I was (and to be honest I was probably a bit proud about it) but really when it comes down to it, I'm not as flexible as I once told myself that I was, and the reality is that transition is really hard for me. Which might explain why I haven't blogged in a while . . .

No comments: