Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Roma

About 3 weeks ago, my Mom spoiled me and took me on a quick trip to Rome with her best friend Gail and her daughter Adrienne. We had a blast - 4 women hauling it all over Rome with lots of laughs.

The Wednesday that we were there, our friend Father Sal, who happened to be in Rome at the same time we were, arranged for us to be able to listen to the Pope's teaching in St. Peter's Square. Very cool. On the left is a picture of the Pope's hand. (it was one of those hold-the-camera-over-your-head-and-click shots:)

Here we all are in Florence on the Ponte Vecchio - my Mom, Adrienne, Gail, me, and Father Sal. Florence was another great day - seeing all kinds of things that I've only ever read about in history class was pretty cool. Being there with my mom and great friends - even better.


No comments: